24 May 2012

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 156 - A Recipe

Thanks to all of those that joined us last week at C.R.A.F.T. It was a difficult time for me to choose my Top 3 as each one of them was great, but to find out if you were chosen then just click HERE.
This week our theme is a recipe:

Our sponsors are:
Sponsor 1: Diecut Dreams

The prize for winner 2 is 4 images of choice from their shop.

The prize for winner 3 is 3 digistamps or 2 easel card sheets or 1 paper pack of the winners choice.
For my card I have used Sassy Studio image called Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend.

I've used Promarkers to colour the image, and used glitter around the edge of the tag, earings and necklace. Diecut TH swirl, MS border, and a heart from glitter card. Added ribbon, a bow and a some flowers.
Dont forget to join in.
Jeanette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by.