20 July 2012

Baby's First Christmas

Still going with the Christmas theme, tonight I've made a card for a baby's first Christmas.
I know the image was a freebie but not sure were from, got a feeling it was from Dustin Pike but I could be wrong.
I've coloured the image using my Promarkers, used snow writer on the penguins hat, glossy accents on the eyes, candi dots on the toy box and a couple snow flake brads.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland: Pink and/or Purple PLUS Aqua and/or Green
Jellypark Challenges: Chrismas In July
PaperPlay Challenge: Christmas in July
Jeanette

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely and another great challenge:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous use of the colours this week at the Winter Wonderland a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined in my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image! I should start thinking about baby's first X-mas cards, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.