26 July 2012

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 165 - Use Stitching

This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. is a bit easier than last weeks so do join in and have a go.
We have some great prizes from the following sponsors:
Sponsor 1:  The Stamping Boutique
The prize for winner 1 is 3 digis of choice from their site.
Sponsor 2: Lauretta's Digital Stamps
The prize for winner 2 is 4 images of choice from her site.
Sponsor 3:  My Heart Pieces
The prize for winner 1 is 3 images from her blog of choice.
Sponsor 4: Flonz 
The prize for winner 4 is a voucher for $20 in their store for the winner of challenge.
Here is my card:
I have used an image from The Stamping Boutique called Flower Cart and with the Olympics in mind I chose my colour theme as GB colours using Promarkers. I added faux stitching, I know a bit of a cheat but my sewing machine is stuck at the back of the cupboard which I really need to get out again soon.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Stitching
So don't forget to join in with us.
Jeanette

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and l just love this layout and all your lovely embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the patriotic colour theme - such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by.